Wednesday, July 8, 2009
011. Update my family tree. completed 7/8/09
Family genealogy is one of those hobbies that I do hard core for a little bit and then I put it away for awhile and come back to it. I have not touched my family tree since early this year, so I thought it was a good time to update the tree. I also did not have it installed on my new computer that I got back in May - so what better time? I am always amazed to look through it though and see the different relatives and how many of them that there are. This is definitely one of those hobbies that will stick with me through the rest of my life because I have always been curious about my family (and others') and I love learning about history too. The next step in doing my family tree is to combine my tree and the husband's tree (his mom is really into genealogy too) into one huge tree. That may take a little while longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment